Learn digital photography skills with artist Errol Reuben Fernandes and make your own artworks for display at the William Morris Gallery.
This project includes:
- Working from a brief and developing your own ideas
- An introduction to digital photography
- Exploration of the Gallery's collection of wallpaper and textile designs and photographing museum objects
- Learning how to use Photoshop editing software in creative projects
- Using mixed media to enhance and work with your images
- Preparing your work for a public exhibition
You will be given a sketchbook to collect your ideas and when you complete the project you will receive a certificate that you can add to your CV.