A special evening event exploring some of the central themes of Jeremy Deller's English Magic.
Enjoy a live performance from the Melodians Steel Orchestra, who feature in the show, taking in the best of English music from David Bowie to folk tunes.
Plus, at 7.30pm, a special screening of Rosalind Fowler's documentary Folk In Her Machine, introduced by Gareth Evans of Whitechapel Gallery.
You'll also have the opportunity to visit English Magic, pick up some limited edition merchandise from the show and take in our permanent gallery displays.
Food and drink
The bar will be open all evening, serving a range of quality food and drink, including:
- Somerset cider vinegar pork scratchings £2.50
- garlic, thyme and sea salt scratchings £2.50
- slow-cooked beef, onion and rosemary miniature pie £3.50
- leek, cheddar cheese and potato miniature pie £3.00
- rhubarb crackle sundae £3.00.
There will also be a selection of sandwiches and panini.