Love arts and culture?
Love Waltham Forest?
Passionate about giving local communities a voice?
We're launching a new Community Advisory Panel that will give local people the opportunity to help shape the creative programme and wider activities at the William Morris Gallery.
No formal qualifications or experience are necessary, and we're keen to hear from a wide range of people who have a passion for arts and culture in its many forms. This new Panel will provide invaluable feedback to support the development of our programme. It will help ensure that the Gallery is accessible to all and reflects the diverse interests of our local communities as well as national and international audiences.
What we are looking for
- Confident communicators – willing to share thoughts and opinions openly
- Residents or those with close links to Waltham Forest
- Keen interest in arts and culture
- Individuals who can commit to a 2 hour meeting for a minimum of 4 times each year
What we can offer
- Unique opportunity to help shape the programme at an internationally acclaimed institution
- Private views of new exhibitions
- Professional development, including chairing meetings and meeting gallery staff, artists and other cultural industry experts
- A payment of £25 for each meeting, in addition to expenses including travel and childcare
How to apply
Applications for the Community Advisory Panel have now closed.